As you approach graduation and consider your first employment opportunity, you have to make some decisions about the type of firm you’d to like work in. Begin by asking yourself these questions:
- Do you go to a large firm and get placed in a very defined role?
- Would working for a small firm handling detailed accounting transactions be a better fit?
- Would experience in a mid-sized firm with exposure to accounting, tax, audit, and special projects provide a better foundation?
ORRPC is that mid-sized firm.
With a diverse client base and a mix of large and small clients, our staff conduct or participate in audits, prepare tax returns, perform accounting services, develop internal controls, and consult. We are large enough to provide services to influential organizations; yet, small enough for your efforts to be recognized by our partners.
Our Benefits Include
- Client diversity
- Involvement In auditing, tax, accounting, and consulting
- Competitive compensation, vacation, and continuing professional education (CPE)
- 401(k), health, dental, and life insurance
- Relaxed business atmosphere and attire
- CPA expense reimbursement
If interested, contact us at (781) 410-2300, or send your resume to:
30 Braintree Hill Office Park
Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: (781) 410-2300
Fax: (781) 320-8608