This entry-level, full-time position will provide audit, tax, and consulting services to our clients in various industries, as well as individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, positive minded, able to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Education: College Degree
- Experience: One to three years of experience or relevant coursework
- Pursing or planning to pursue licensure as a CPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Attention to Detail
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are looking for a firm with flexibility, a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and growth opportunities please forward your resume using the form below or via email with the same fields.