Try our wide variety of calculators. You can get rough answers to your financial questions by making a few estimates on your part. If you would like to discuss your personal or business financial planning needs, give us a call at (781) 410-2300 or contact us via email or website form submission.
Loan & Mortgage Calculators
- Loan Calculator — How do you calculate loan repayment?
- Loan Comparison Calculator — What payment is needed for different loan amounts or different interest rates?
- Loan Prepayment Calculator — How do you calculate prepaying a loan, paying off credit card balances, etc?
- Home Purchase Calculator — How much house can you afford?
- Mortgage Calculator —What will your mortgage payment be?
- Mortgage or Investments Calculator — Should you prepay your mortgage or invest the extra money?
- Mortgage Interest Calculator — What is the actual interest rate on a mortgage?
- Retirement Calculator — How much must you save each month for your retirement?
- IRA Calculator — What will your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) be worth when you get ready to start drawing on it?
- Roth IRA Calculator — How does a Roth IRA compare to a traditional IRA?
- College Funding Calculator — Do you know how much you need to set aside to fund a college education for your child?
- Savings Calculator — What will your savings grow to?
- Savings Goal Calculator — How long will it take to reach your savings goal?
- Savings Yield Calculator — What annual percentage yield is required to reach your savings goal?
Estate Planning Calculator
- Estate Planning Calculator — What is your estate worth?
Buying and Leasing
- Buying and Leasing Business Equipment – Should I lease or buy equipment?
Disclaimer: These calculators are not legal, accounting, or tax advice. If you have questions on the legal or tax implications of a particular transaction, you should contact your attorney, accountant, or tax advisor.